Thursday 8 March 2012

Can you really Make Real Easy Money Online ?

The answer is YES.. although there are a few things that you need to know.
Firstly you should never have to spend money to make money online (so beware of scams).
Secondly if it sounds too good to be true then the chances are it probably is.

My name is Jay Watkins a long time guru at making money online
I have started this blog to help people reach there financial dreams and goals.
Just to make it clear I am not selling anything, just here to help.

Why should I help you ?

The answer is simple, 
I'm a nice guy and think there are many lovely people out there
who deserve a chance to reach there financial dreams and goals.
I too was once on the search at how to be my own boss and make my own money.
Well let me tell you it was a real roller coaster ride that can send you round in circles.

Well if your on that ride or just starting out then you've come to the right place.

Before I get started on this blog and help you personally reach your goals,
I'm going to sit back for a bit and hear what YOU have to say.

ie. 
your experiences you've had online (good or bad),
what your goals are and what you would do if you were to achieve them,
and any information or advice you would like to share to others on this blog.

Providing your thoughts will help me understand your direction
and also help me to give you the right information and methods in reaching your dreams and goals.

Please remember I am not selling anything, my advice is completely free.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best
Jay Watkins.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jay,

    I have been on many web sites that claim to make me rich over night and all seem very legit although something in side me has stopped myself each time I was about to purchase what they were offering. Most of them say that they will create a domain with hundreds of pages with relevant content and others wanted me to buy books with tips and other methods on getting rich overnight online.

    What are your thought's on this? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      Thanks for your comments,

      Well I can defiantly confirm that there are a lot of websites and bolgs out there claiming to help or make you get rich quick over the internet and that they have the perfect system.

      Can I just say nothing is perfect as we all know, so don't always believe everything you read. Furthermore if these systems, packages or training books were going to make you rich overnight don't you think they would just keep making themselves more money and more rich instead of giving it to others?

      It's good that you have come to this blog and asking questions before you buy, this is the approach you should have on most things if it's something new to you.

      I would just like to say that there are many good easy ways of newbies to make money and get rich on the internet. I just don't think it will happen overnight.

      Most things take a little time to set up and get the ball rolling and making lost of money online is one of them. Although things need to be set up before you start earning loads of cash whilst in the comfort of your own home or even chilling on the beach somewhere. It doesn't take that much effort or knowledge to get that ball rolling and you can do it all on your own without having to sign up to peoples programs and systems promising you loads of money for doing nothing.

      Before I show you some of the best techniques and how to set them up and give you some of the best free advise that people would normally charge for, could you please let me know what has prompted you to look at the online ways of making money and getting rich ?

      Best

      Jay Watkins.

      Delete